An important part of developing intervention strategies for PTSD is anticipating possible traumatic exposures and then planning how these things might be addressed in your organization. Here are a few things that you may need to consider:
- How managers and supervisors should respond to signs and symptoms of PTSD.
- Early intervention and screening protocols.
- How to respond to a crisis situation.
- Knowing how to access treatment and support options
- What the processes are to report traumatic incident exposures and PTSD diagnosis to WSIB to access workers compensation.